Comments [5]

Anonymous
I have a love-hate-love opinion on Qi Yan πŸ˜‘...I mean come on Lu Mama maybe an M, but Qi Yan never really expressed her intention other than the usual teasing, the nerve to act like that.
Anonymous
Qi Yan has that "Domineering CEO" personality that's so common in a lot of the romance novels from... certain places... She sorta started with the "you're not like other girls" clichΓ© and now we're at the possessive, stalking, forceful s*dual advances... Not a fan no matter the gender, but it's been right at the edge of tolerable so far. Time will tell I guess.
Yeah, but don't wanna blame it on the culture, I've read much worse. I pretty much gobble up red flags for breakfast, but still they really leave a bad taste. The kabedon style, grab my wrist pin me to the wall kind of romance ought to be phased out... unless maybe it's the main genre.
Anonymous
Idk how to say this, i feel its not cross the line.. because LZQ don't push QY away (and gladly respond sometimes). Looks like LZQ not ready for changes and putting on guard. Maybe QY attitude made her think this is just a fling. It seems QY want a serious rship but she herself is not clear yet. They need to communicate seriously and express themselves more.
Anonymous
If they're not meant to be, their paths will not cross all the time now... So ambiguous though, I still very much like the 'when will they, when will they not' thingy going on, this author writes this style so well... Keep stringing us along haha πŸ˜‚