Comments [11]

Anonymous
I have had an account for years and would buy and read whole stories through Google translate, but recently something has changed in the site. For free chapters there is no difference, but bought chapters do not get translated fully anymore. Half the words remain in Chinese.
i think jjwxc mixed image for other letters which machine translator can't recognize, that's one major reason that sometimes MTLs doesn't make sense sometime.

One time it's supposed to be 'on her 40th birthday' but '0' is an image character so Google Translate translated it as on her '4th birthday'

I don't know how others do but I OCR, it's a bit tasking too because OCR doesn't recognize ellipsis so I always try to watch out for that. Honestly I'm trying to find a better way to rip the raws too.

Anonymous
2023.08.09 1 Torpedo (10k coins) thrown at Farewell To The Old And Welcome You Da Da (MCPR & PLAMWWMLMQ Author) From Kofi Funds. Thanks to the Donors 🥰🌻🙏
Anonymous
2023.09.18

1 Torpedo (10k coins) Dropped for TATAP/FTBT Author Jing Wu, dropped it on FTBT
This is still from Kofi Funds (partial) thanks to last month's Donors 🥰🌻🙏

Lovely
SriwatiLie
charm
Kofi-donor Sha

So far it's 13000 coins for her.
Anonymous
Dannq Hello, I'm new to the page, could you help me know how to buy the complete novel?
There's a link I provided above, it is a tutorial from shokotranslate if you can follow that you will be able to make a jjwxc account and top up via PayPal. Then the link to the novel can be found on every chapter
Anonymous
Using part of Kofi Donation from kendra and charm 🙏 and part of the Linkvertise revenue:
2024.05.09 Purchased MCPR Radio Drama = 26 Yuan
2024.05.30 = Gave 16 Yuan worth of gift to MCPR Production and VA
Click screenshot to see receipt

[Screenshot]

[Screenshot]