Comments [8]

Anonymous
WHAT. Wen Jin is so powerful.. Didn't expect her to make a move like that. I thought this was going to be a slower burn. Oh no, I hope they aren't gonna be stuck in will-they-won't-they hell for like twenty chapters. Also I read the first clues in the diary and immediately thought "It's gonna be a lesbian affair between the two princesses isn't it" and it's looking like I'm RIGHT how the hell.
Thanks for the translation ! :D
well, Wen Jin is a woman of action not words, and Ruan Jinghong is kinda slow on the pick up, so I'm guessing we're going to see them going around in circles, Wen Jin's cheat key Huaijin is probably gonna play a big part. lol not sure I'm not advance reading this so I don't know too, 😂
Anonymous
My guess is: an assassin was sent after Western Princess but the tables were turned and the assassin died instead. That's why the face on the puppet corpse was bashed in, to disguise who died. Now she returns as the investigator Wen Jin is playing to figure out who sent the assassin and to save her secret cross-dressing lover Princess Ruan.
Anonymous
I like your explanation....also explains the secret task WEN JIN completed and used to hide her identity and make RUAN her ally.....
Anonymous
Im hooked with this investigation segment.
I think ruanruan is cross dressing then the princess fall for her.
The princess is an assassin and the target is ruanruan.
When the princess is about to do the killing, she found out the truth about ruan ruan and died instead.